Please Note: Previous Copywriting Experience is Essential.
Join our Remarkable Content Writing Team and work from anywhere in the World.
Our exceptional copywriters are at the core of what we do and we’re extremely proud of each and everyone of them. We take the time to get to know every one of our writers personally, find out what you like, what you don’t like, what your hobbies are and what your favourite movie is. Most importantly you’ll get the freedom of working from the comfort of your own home, or anywhere in the world, working your own hours.
What you’ll be doing as a Copywriter
As a copywriter you can expect to be assigned writing projects from a variety of different niches. You will get daily projects of various content types such as blog content, web page content, product/service reviews etc, Most importantly, you’ll have the flexibility of completing these and letting your creative juices flow during your own hours, allowing you to control the perfect work/life balance. You’ll get access to all company premium software and tools to help enhance and make your job easier and you’ll get praise and recognition for when you particularly excel. Even though we work remotely you can expect close communication and collaboration via phone, email and Skype with our support team and other writers. We’re here when you need us and we hope your there when we need you.
The type of person we’re looking for
Ideally you’ll have previous writing experience in a similar environment as part of a company or as a freelancer. You’ll need to be available daily so we can communicate projects with you. We expect work to be delivered in a timely manner however you will get plenty of notice and still have the freedom to work the hours you want. This role is perfect for those who are currently working as a freelance writer!
5 Reasons to join our Talented Writing team
1. Work from anywhere in the world. We hire based on talented so whether you in the UK or whether you’re the other side of the world we’ll be sure to recognise your talent and not base everything on your location.
2. Choose your own working hours. As long as you’re available daily (Monday to Friday) you can complete projects at your own pace in your own time. We’ll expect you to meet reasonable deadlines but with plenty of notice.
3. Work with other talented writers. You’ll be joining our existing team of remarkable copywriters which is a great chance to learn and develop your existing skills from others. We all share ways on how we can improve our working relationship and make things easier and more fun for everyone.
4. Full access to premium company software. You’ll get full access to all of the software and tools we use in our company and you’ll also have the opportunity to suggest new tools and software which you feel could enhance your work.
5. You’ll be recognised for awesome work. We take great pride in delivering your work to our clients. Every week we reflect and review all of your writing pieces and we discuss the great things you achieved that week.
How you’ll be rewarded
We compensate all of our team fairly based on per project payment and availability. You have the option to work in your own time and will be paid for every project you complete.
BEFORE YOU APPLY READ THE FOLLOWING:
We’re very demanding…
Whilst all of our writers work for us in a freelance capacity we are very strict on project deadlines. This is because it’s hugely important requirement for our knowledge base and campaigns. We don’t give second chances very often, only for circumstances beyond your control for which that doesn’t usually happen often. Any interested copywriters must be really organised and must be very timely.
This is a part-time position.
IMPORTANT – What you need to do next;
If this all sounds too scary and is more serious than you thought then you should just run and head for the hills now.