Telecommute: From home or a Starbucks on the airport
Travel: Domestic & International
The Marketing Specialist is a cross-functional role responsible for effectively working with the marketing team to promote the brand and product and increase count growth through marketing initiatives. This position requires, marketing and analytical skills and the ability to conceive and develop innovative marketing strategies.
- Working within the marketing team to develop and deliver campaigns that increase awareness and increase license count for ServerMeister
- Proactively offers and contributes campaign and project ideas to the Support Team for inclusion in the team backlog
- Enhance the digital marketing efforts of the marketing team
- Identifying key metrics to help effectively measure and improve digital marketing efforts
- Conducts marketing research to uncover business opportunities
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company
- Exemplify the Core Values of Integrity, Respect, Collaboration and Follow-through
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- 1 – 5 years experience in a B2B/channel Marketing position
- Experience with standard business software such as Microsoft Office or iWork required.
- Prior experience with formal marketing research
- Familiarity with social media, SEO, PPC, email and website marketing, online analytics and more
- Familiarity with Linux or the web hosting industry is a plus but, not required
- Communication skills: Able to effectively transfer thoughts and express ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations and in a timely manner; presents oneself clearly and articulately when speaking; checks for understanding
- Problem Solving skills: Able to take a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one’s knowledge and experience
- Time Management: Able to manage work time in such a manner that ensures the accomplishment of specific objectives; sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity all while working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to Detail: Able to accomplish a task with concern for all the areas involved, carefully monitoring the detail and quality of own work
- Results Oriented: Has a concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard or objective
- Interpersonal skills: Able to get along with others effectively in a highly collaborative environment
- Self-motivating: Must be proactive in staying up-to-date on current trends in both web hosting and marketing, while maintaining a high level of continuous development and self-learning.
- Conflict resolution: Able to bring disagreements into the open and attempts to manage them collaboratively while providing and receiving constructive feedback.
In return for all the above, we offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Spending Account
- Free on-site lunch
- Paid Vacation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Casual Working Environment
If this description fits you, apply now. It’s relatively easy and painless.