Telecommute: From home or a Starbucks on the airport
Travel: Domestic & International or just stay at home
The SEM/SEO Specialist implements digital media campaigns, evaluates consumer research, brand information, trends, analytics, and relevant data to optimize campaign performance and meet or exceeding established KPI’s.
The SEM/SEO Specialist must be able to spot and report digital trends, see the digital future and understand consumer behavior, matching these with brand desires to create truly beneficial opportunities and solutions. This individual is responsible for interpreting data and generating related client reports.
In addition, the SEM/SEO Specialist should be competent in (SEO) analyzing local organic (non-paid) internet presence for client websites, and implement technical strategies to increase the local organic traffic to the client’s website from search engines and online directories, and report on the progress of these efforts.
- Balances technical skills with marketing agency experience and a general enthusiasm for relationship marketing, advertising, branding and communications.
- Extensive knowledge of various digital media methods. (SEM, Display, Mobile, Email Marketing, etc.)
- Specific, in-depth experience in the following: Adwords, Microsoft AdCenter/Bing/Yahoo, Google Analytics, Call Tracking software, CRM, Hosting, Reporting & Analysis of Paid Search/Media and Facebook ads
- Fluency in Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Tag Manager and Bing Webmaster Tools
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS (for landing page applications).
- Continually researches new developments in the online industry from the point of view of technological advancement and innovative executions; and develops agency POVs that inspire actionable strategies.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of digital account service, and/or agency/marketing services-related experience
- Excellent communication skills, especially strong presentation skills
- Communication skills: Able to effectively transfer thoughts and express ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations and in a timely manner; presents oneself clearly and articulately when speaking; checks for understanding
- Problem Solving skills: Able to take a logical approach to address problems or opportunities or manage the situation at hand by drawing on one’s knowledge and experience
- Time Management: Able to manage work time in such a manner that ensures the accomplishment of specific objectives; sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity all while working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to Detail: Able to accomplish a task with concern for all the areas involved, carefully monitoring the detail and quality of own work
- Results Oriented: Has a concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard or objective
- Interpersonal skills: Able to get along with others effectively in a highly collaborative environment
- Self-motivating: Must be proactive in staying up-to-date on current trends in both web hosting and marketing, while maintaining a high level of continuous development and self-learning.
- Conflict resolution: Able to bring disagreements into the open and attempts to manage them collaboratively while providing and receiving constructive feedback.
In return for all the above, we offer the following:
- Competitive Fee
- Flexible Spending Account
- Casual Working Environment
If this description fits you, apply now. It’s relatively easy and painless.